The International Pediatric Sleep Association operates exclusively for scientific and educational purposes, and more specifically:
- To promote basic and applied research in all areas of sleep in infants, children and adolescents.
- To promote teaching programmes on pediatric sleep, and the coordination of these programmes among the different member and societies
- To hold scientific meetings
- To provide information to the public about perspectives and applications of pediatric sleep research
- To increase the knowledge of pediatric sleep problems and their consequences
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information pertaining to pediatric sleep research
- To establish and maintain standards of reporting and classifying data in the field of pediatric sleep research
Read more on IPSA’s organizational website PEDSLEEP.ORG.